Volunteer and Internship Coordinator Operations
08 8207 7556
Mary has a genuine passion for the South Australian Museum’s world-class collections and its network of skilled, committed and enthusiastic people. Over the past 10 years, Mary has worked in a variety of roles supporting the South Australian Museum and the State Library of South Australia including volunteering, service delivery, workflow planning, information systems integration, change management, personnel management, collections processing and collection management.
Mary is currently reviewing the Volunteering, Work Experience and Internship programs.
- Current study: Masters in Business Information Management (expected completion 2015)
- 2012 Diploma in Project Management
- 2012 Grad. Diploma in Library and Information Management. University of South Australia
- 2005 Honours (Arts), Anthropology. University of Adelaide
- 2003 Bachelor of Social Sciences, University of Adelaide
- 2003 Bachelor of Arts, University of Adelaide
- Museums Australia
- Volunteering Australia (SA & NT)
- South Australian Anthropological Society