South Australian Museum Staff
- Born and educated in UK: School in Edinburgh; BSc Hons Geology, St Andrews University; PhD Marine Geology, Imperial College London.
- Geologist by training working on geological projects in Scotland, Europe, Southern Africa, North America, Antarctica and the SW Pacific.
- Appointed as Director of the South Australian Museum April 2007
- Affiliate Professor in Earth & Environmental Sciences, University of Adelaide
- Deputy Chair of The Premier's Climate Change Council