The popular 'Night at the Museum' sleepover returns in 2019. Join us, in conjunction with Sleepee Teepee, for an unforgettable family sleepover event on Saturday 13 April 2019.
This is a unique opportunity to experience the Museum after-hours and see whether the Museum really does come to life at night!
- Join world-renowned Palaeontologist Prof John Long as you explore the fossil galleries
- Explore the Museum at night by torchlight with Prof Flint as your guide
- Enjoy a scrumptious dinner in the World Mammals Gallery
- Watch a movie surrounded by ancient artefacts
- Sleepover in your own personalised teepee, styled by event partner Sleepee Teepee, and wake up to a continental breakfast overlooking North Terrace
'Night at the Museum' is ideal for celebrating your birthday, spending time with friends, or making new friends.
Suitable for 8 - 14 year olds.
For any queries, please phone the Membership Team on 0438 117 500.