One young woman has a pitchi under her arm and the small girl has ceremonial paint on her face and chest.
For mounted album photograph see AA 108/2/22/3.
For glass plates and slides see AA 108/41/3.
19. No annotation on print.
20. 'Duplicate. Mrs. Brailsford Robertson'.
21. 'Arunta tribe a better negative this is the old. Gillen 70'.
22. 'Gillen 70'. This copy has an inscription on the front 'Should be worthwhile however 13 [unknown word] best negative'.
23. No annotation.
24. 'Types of Arunta Tribe. Types of Arunta Tribe c.Australia period 1896-1897 Presented by Mrs. L.H. Griffiths april 1950'. Mounted on board.
25. 'South australia north of Oodnadatta. Mr. H.E. Green's collection (see AA 113) 1906'.
26. 'Two young women and little girl of the Arunta tribe'.
Tindale Tribes: Aranda.
AIATSIS Tribal/Language Groups: Arrernte.