Documentation relating to Campbell's archaeological investigations at Yuedumu.
- Exercise book marked "Yuedumu journal No 1 1952" including two 'Official flight log' cards from McMillan (Trans-Australia Airlines) Adelaide to Leigh Creek on 20 May 1952 and Leigh Creek to Oodnadatta 20 May 1952. The journal commenced Tuesday 20 May and finished Sunday 25 May.
- Correspondence to Mr Giese dated 28 April 1958 Yuedumu, Dr Beyron.
- Correspondence from Mr Giese dated 15 January 1959, Giles, Maralinga, Mr MacDougal, Ernabella, Giles, Warburton area, Prof. Abbie (AA 688), Yuedumu, Alice Springs, Darwin, Roper River, Victoria River, Davis Cup.
- Correspondence from Mr Giese dated 1 July 1959 Dr W Noble, Yuendumu, Supt. Egan, Tom Fleming, Darwin, CP Mountford (AA 228), Miss Mundt.
- Correspondence from Tom Fleming dated 3 July 1959 power supply, Mr Murray, Ted Egan, Mt Doreen, John Marriott, CP Mountford, 'So they do eat'.
- Correspondence to William Mc dated 6 July 1959 Yuendumu, MJB, Tom Fielding.
- Correspondence to Mr Giese dated 7 July 1959 Alice Springs, Yuendumu, Tom Fielding, Connellan, Mr Reade, Darwin, Katherine, xray.
- Correspondence from AC Archer dated 7 July 1959 Mr H Giese.
- Correspondence to Mr Busbridge dated 7 July 1959 Tom Fleming, Mr Egan, Prof. Horsnell, Peter Reade, Mrs Reade.
- Correspondence from dated 10 July 1959.
- Correspondence to William dated 18 July 1959 Tom Fleming, John Marriott.
- Correspondence to the Alice Springs Hotel dated 18 July 1959 Prof. TD Campbell, Prof. AM Horsnell, Mr JA Cran, Mr PC Reade, Yuendumu.
- Correspondence the Stationmaster Alice Springs dated 18 July 1959 Yuendumu, freight, Tom Fleming, Mr McCoy, John Marriott, Mr Partridge, Mr McEwin.
- Correspondence to Mr Egan dated 18 July 1959 Yuendumu, Mr McCoy, Tom Fleming, John Marriott, Mr Reade.
- Correspondence to Mr Egan undated Tom Fleming Yuendumu.
- Correspondence from Mr Giese dated 20 July 1959 Dr Webb, Anti-Tuberculosis Association of NSW, CP Mountford (AA 228), Dr Tippett.
- Correspondence from Tom Fleming dated 23 July 1959 Ted Egan, Mt Doreen, Mr Reade, Mr Busbridge.
- Correspondence from Ted Egan dated 24 July 1959 freight.
- Correspondence to Welfare Department dated 31 July 1959 Mrs Reade, Yuendumu.
- Correspondence to Mr Giese dated 31 July 1959 P Reide, xray, Dr Hargraves, Yuendumu, Watson Victor portable, CP Mountford.
- Correspondence from Tom Fleming dated 2 August 1959 freight, Mt Doreen.
- Correspondence Air mail envelope from Prof. CL de Jager, Pretoria. Accompanied by correspondence dated 25 August 1959 'Food and dental health. A study of some basic factors as seen in the Australian Aborigine".
- Correspondence to Prof. CL de Jager, Pretoria dated 19 September 1959.
- Correspondence from ME Althaus dated 19 April 1960 'So they did eat', 'Minyena's lost ground', 'In the beginning', Christopher William Althaus, Betty Althaus
- Manuscript diary entries dated 29 December to 16 January Yuendumu visit.
Tindale Tribes: Pintubi.
Creator: Professor Thomas Draper Campbell
Control: AA 52/4/17 A-F
Formats: Newspaper Clippings, Loose Photographic Prints, Diaries