This series includes the following items:
- South Australian Parliamentary Paper No. 179 of 1892: 'Triangulation of N.W.Portion of South Australia.' Brief report of Carruthers' expeditions in 1888, 1889, 1890 of Everard, Musgrave, Mann and Tomkinson Ranges.
- EE Kramer's Swiss passport that includes testimonials about his work in Central Australia, and in in Oodnadatta, South Australia, during the 1919 influenza epidemic.
- Typescript 'Aborigines' Friends' Association (see AA 1). Report of Mr Kramer's visit to Tennants Creek.' 1934.
- Envelope marked 'Personal. Various Photos 8/11/54' which contains 7 black and white photographic prints.
- Envelope marked 'Christmas Cards Ernabella Sept Visit 1952' containing one black and white photograph of a school [?] group, and two painted Christmas cards, one by Muwitjanya, the other by Lutjinya. Both cards have Pitjanjatjara translations of lines of Christmas carols inside.
- Correspondence to Euphemia Kramer, including: letter with enclosures from Ernest E Kramer from Kerang in 1941; letter from Frieda Strehlow, 10 March 1939; letter from Isabel McCoy, 12 December 1932, which includes a description of the 'Bungalow' at Alice Springs Telegraph Station, Northern Territory, and news of people living there; and other letters, including from family members. Some undated.
- 'Eternal Life in the Condemned Cell' by Euphemia Kramer. Typescript.
- Envelope of clippings of printed illustrations of Central Australian Aboriginal people, and one of the Kramer family, from Aborigines' Friends' Association publications.
- Copy of typed translation of Hymns headed 'Aranda - Central Australia.'
- Botanical specimen (unidentified).
- Mounted photograph of a woman in nursing uniform. Possibly Euphemia or Mary Kramer.
- Other papers, including newspaper cuttings.
- Cardboard bearing inscription: 'Very old file owned/used by the late Ernest E Kramer Missionary to our Black friends who was situated at Alice Springs but travelled approx 500 miles radius of that town (on camels) for 21 years.' 1913-1934.
This series contains references to the following regions of South Australia: North West; North Central.
This series contains references to: Northern Territory.
This series includes reference to the following named group: Pitjanjatjara.
Corresponding Tindale Tribes: Pitjandjara.
Corresponding AIATSIS Tribal/language Groups: Pitjantjatjara.
Creator: Kramer, Ernest Eugene & Euphemia
Control: AA 669/6/1-13
Formats: Newspaper Clippings, Newspaper Clippings, General Correspondence, Loose Photographic Prints, Mounted Photographic Prints, Loose Notes