This series includes the following items:
- Newspaper clippings relating to Aboriginal deaths in custody, Aboriginal art, employment, legal issues, medical matters and other topics.
- Commonwealth and State Government brochures and booklets on Aboriginal topics, including Tandanya Opening Day Souvenir Program which has Kaurna genealogical material.
- Lists of bibliographic materials compiled by Angas.
- Two copies of an essay about Point McLeay by an unknown author.
- Miscellaneous published and unpublished papers on aspects of Aboriginal culture and history.
These records are contained in Box 4.
- One photocopy of Port Augusta Family and Community Services records providing dates of birth and death and other personal data on Aboriginal people in northern South Australia, also two partial copies, with some handwritten annotations.
- Rowley, CD 1972 The Remote Aborigines, Pelican, Sydney.
- Kartinyeri, D 1985 The Wanganeen Family Genealogy, Aboriginal Research Centre, University of Adelaide (two copies).
- Kartinyeri, D 1990 The Wilson Family Genealogies, Adelaide (Vol. 3-Addendum only).
- Kartinyeri, D 1989 The Kartinyeri Family Genealogy, Adelaide.
These records are contained in Box 5.
- Black ring folder containing handwritten notes by Angas on early contact history of the Ngarrindjeri and other South Australian Aboriginal people.
- Handwritten and typed notes and papers by Angas on Aboriginal history, kinship and other topics.
- Handwritten notes by Angas on the Narangga people and the history of Point Pearce Mission, including some photocopied material from other authors such as Archibald and Tindale (see AA 338).
- Notes on Nukunu Aboriginal people photographed at the 'Aborigines Church' on Baroota Reserve (c. 1920); see original photographs in Parkes Collection (see AA 246). These notes are written on the back of a large orange envelope.
- Copies of South Australian legislation relating to Aboriginal people.
- Unpublished papers by Fay Gale; 'History contact in South Australia' and 'Race relations in Port Adelaide'.
- Photocopied materials relating to Bonney Reserve, Baroota Reserve and other Aboriginal reserves in South Australia.
- Aboriginal Lands Trust correspondence and annual reports.
- Aboriginal Legal Rights Movement correspondence and annual reports.
- Miscellaneous correspondence, notes.
- Correspondence and reports relating to Aboriginal deaths in custody.
- Notes on David Unaipon as well as South Australian Museum exhibition material and photo negatives.
- Typed papers and drafts (many incomplete) on aspects of South Australian Aboriginal history and culture: some by Angas and some by other authors.
- Typescript paper (with handwritten amendments) entitled 'A brief description of Aboriginal missions in South Australia', by Marjory Angas, 1971.
- Typescript paper (with handwritten amendments) entitled 'Aboriginal communities in South Australia', presumably written by Marjory Angas.
- Typescript paper entitled 'Missionaries and their objectives', presumably written by Marjory Angas.
- Typescript and manuscript paper entitled 'How did it all begin?', a history of the Point McLeay Mission evidently written by Marjory Angas.
These records are contained in Box 6.
This series includes references to the following regions of South Australia:
North West; North Central; North East; Adelaide - Mount Lofty Ranges; Flinders Ranges; River Murray - Coorong; Yorke Peninsula.
This series includes references to the following named groups:
Kaurna; Narangga; Ngarrindjeri; Nukunu.
Tindale Tribes: Kaurna; Narangga; Nukunu.
AIATSIS Language Groups: Kaurna; Narangga; Ngarrindjeri; Nukunu.
Creator: Marjorie Alice Angas
Control: AA 676/2/1-13
Formats: Books, Newspaper Clippings, Newspaper Clippings, General Correspondence, Photographic Film Negatives, Photocopied Documents, Loose Notes