This album contains 26 miscellaneous photographs from Pt Pearce (SA), Pt McLeay (SA), Poonindie (SA), Coorong (SA), Alice Springs (NT), Ernabella (SA) and Oodnadatta (SA). Almost all of the photographs bear handwritten annotations. They are listed as follows:
- Group of six unidentified Australian Aboriginal children. The three girls in the back row are wearing striped dresses.
- Two 'Foster Children' standing in front of a bookshelf wearing in white clothing.
- Page removed from book with portrait of an unidentified Australian Aboriginal man with feathers or leaves in his hair.
- Australian Aboriginal 'shearers' at 'Pt Pearce'.
- Audrey Kinnear nee Cobby with two 'handicapped' children.
- Group of eleven Australian Aboriginal girls standing around piano. Notes accompanying this photograph read '1860's NARRINYERI [Ngarrindjeri]'.
- Page removed from book with a photograph of two 'Aboriginal Girls, Central Australia. (Photo. By R. L. M. South)'.
- Portrait of 'Aboriginal Tribesman', 'Tommy Walker', 1860.
- Unidentified Australian Aboriginal woman standing against a shelter. '1860's Pt McLeay. Type of dwelling which followed the wurley'. 'This picture is an example of the first moves from using traditional wurlies to creating humpies from canvas issued by the Government'.
- 'Poonindie Church'.
- 'The first FOOD DEPOT in the COORONG AREA'.
- Page removed from book with two photographs. One photograph is a side portrait of 'George Rankine' and the other photograph is 'Pastoral Workers who represented their workmates before Conciliation Commissioner in Perth'.
- Page removed from book with photograph of ten children who were under care of the 'State Children's Department'.
- Ten photographs of scenery, people and camels. 'Photos taken in Alice Springs & Ernabella in 1930's'.
- Page removed from book with photograph of 'Point Pearce Aboriginal School Children', two children holding banner that reads 'THE PATH OF DUTY LEADS TO GLORY'.
- Page removed from book with photograph of children at 'Oodnadatta Home. U.A.M.1930' [United Aboriginal People' Mission, see AA624].
- Five men standing on hay, which is on the back of a horse drawn cart. 'Farming at Pt Pleasure 1930'.
- Page removed from book with portrait of 'An Old Aboriginal, Far North. (Taken by R. L. M. South.)'.
- 'The building of a memorial to the first missionary George Taplin (See AA319).
- Postcard of eight men in possum or kangaroo skin cloaks. The photograph is dated 20 April 1910 to 'Mr. A Barrett' via 'Lameroo Post Office'.
- Portrait of unidentified Australian Aboriginal man. Notes accompanying this photograph read 'Bennett 12 m. pt Coorong near Narrung Kangaroo group (the end of them) Tanganekald ngaitje gummyshark (ngarakkani)'.
- Page removed from book with portrait of 'River Murray Dan, one of the last survivors of an Upper Murray tribe photographed about 1890'. Notes accompanying this photograph read 'Peter Gollan'.
- Page removed from book with portrait of a 'Narrinyeri' tribesman.
- Portrait of 'Peter Gollan'.
- Two men, 'Parry Sansbury' and 'Kaisen'.
- Unidentified Australian Aboriginal woman with child on her back.
- 'Eliza Wilson Dec 1961' sitting in shallow water.
Creator: Marjorie Alice Angas
Control: AA 676/5/15
foolscap three ring binder
Formats: Loose Photographic Prints, Mounted Photographic Prints