This item contains 34 historical photographs from Point Pearce (SA) and Wardang Island (SA). Some of the photographs bear handwritten annotations. They are listed as follows:
- 'Locality Plan of Yorke Peninsula showing position of Point Pearce Mission Station'.
- Portrait of 'Philip Welsh - Direct descendant of Narrangga [Narangga]' tribe.
- Portrait of 'Robert Wanganeen - (1900)'. From Narrangga [Narangga] tribe.
- 'Gilbert & Lewis Williams, 1900'.
- 'Thomas Adams' or 'Arthur Adams and Mrs Mary Adams nee Sims. Lily Sims'.
- Granny Lena, Grandfather Alfred, Rachel Stuart, Walter, Susie, Dinky and Lionel in the 1870's at Point Pearce.
- 'Cottages at Pt Pearce 1900, May Adams'.
- 'Borneo, Vietnam, Brian Varcoe, Pt Pearce, on a patrol at Kuantan'.
- 'Shearing Shed at Wardang Island'.
- 'Shearers' are standing in front of corrugated iron wall at Point Pearce.
- 'May Adams 1900'.
- 'Glady Adams Mrs Elphick'.
- Photograph of man sitting on chair holding boy on his lap. Notes accompanying photograph read 'Gilbert Williams. 1935'.
- 'Pt Pearce School Children'.
- Side portrait of 'George Pentoni' or 'Pethuenunkar'.
- Group of people at 'Pt Victoria (Pt Pearce)'.
- Group of men standing outside building made from corrugated iron.
- 'Point Pearce Mission Station - Overseas Residence'.
- 'Point Pearce Mission Station - Schoolmasters Residence'.
- 'Mrs Ally Smith - Mrs Julia Simpson and Ethel Simpson. Family moved to Pt Pearce when mission est. in 1868'.
- Group of children standing in two lines outside building.
- 'Norman Angie, Thomas Goldsmith, James Goldsmith, William Williams, Warrior Wanganeen'. Twelve Australian Aboriginal children holding flags and signs with names of different countries.
- 'James Phillips of Point Pearce Mission. The last man of the Adelaide Tribe, he died in the Adelaide Hospital from pneumonia in 1890. (died 1897, 24th feb)'.
- 'Alice Buckskin 2.9.1890'
- Photograph of 'Fund Raising 1914-18 War' with 'Thomas Goldsmith, Benjamin Wanganeen, Fred Warrior, Norman Angie, William Williams, James Goldsmith, Ted Edwards'.
- 'Roy Graham 2/10 Battalion A.I.F. Service: England, Middle East, Pacific Islands'.
- 'Cecil Graham' (See SAMA981).
- 'Jenny & Tommy Holmes'. This item was previously identified by the South Australian Museum as AP 3258.
- 'Timothy Hughes' dressed in military uniform.
- 'Mrs Ella Buckskin, daughter Laura now Mrs Agius'.
- 'Natives Yarding Sheep at Point Pierce [Pearce] Mission Station. - (By Mr. Finlayson.)'
- 'Young Students' at 'Point Pearce Mission' with Australian and British flags.
- 'Pt Pearce School 1860'.
- 'Poonindie via Port Lincoln 1850'.
Tindale Tribes: Narangga.
Creator: Marjorie Alice Angas
Control: AA 676/5/9
foolscap three ring album
Formats: Loose Photographic Prints, Mounted Photographic Prints