Location: At Retreat, Miranda Downs, and Vanrook; south to Gilbert River; north to Pelican Creek and beyond; not farther east than head of Emu Creek; in post-European times shifted west to Normanton where their westernmost camp was on the site they still use on the east side of the township.
Co-ordinates: 142°10'E x 17°10'S
Area: 4,000 sq. m. (10,400 sq. km.)
References: Mathews, 1899 (Gr. 6445); Sharp, 1939; Tindale, 1940, 1963 MS.
Alternative Names: A:rap (valid alternative pronunciation), Aripa, Ngariba (Walangama term).