- Seven photographs pasted onto one page.
- Australian Aboriginal man, two women and a child sitting in front of camp fire. Formerly AP 7123.
- Man passing an object to the Australian Aboriginal people seated. (same people seated in AA 309/2/10/2). Formerly AP 7124.
- Studio portrait of an Australian Aboriginal man holding a spear. Formerly AP 5208.
- '"Mrs Newland"'. Formerly AP 5063.
- Portrait of an Australian Aboriginal young man. Formerly AP 6822.
- 'Pool Stony Well, Coorong, Nangkandoli, Tanganekald data from Milerum NBT'. Formerly AP 4202.
- 'King Peter Pulumi'. This is reproduced in 'Conquest of the Ngarrindjeri' facing page 113. 'Pullum, the rupulle. 1880'. Formerly AP 6792.
Tindale Tribes: Tanganekald.