This series includes the following items:
- Rough map on tracing paper showing camp sites on Willochra Creek, South Australia.
- Numerous illustrations of stone implements, probably for publications. Locations recorded include: Wild Dog Hill, Port Arthur, Lake Bumbunga, Willochra Creek, all in South Australia. Formerly Acc. Nos. 67, 58, 59, 60, 61 and 62.
- Draft map to accompany publication 'Archaeological Stone Implements from a Lagoon Bed, Kangaroo Island, South Australia', Records of the South Australian Museum, 15 (2), 1966, pp. 311-327. Formerly Acc. No. 63.
- Map 'Location of site near Stokes Bay Station, Kangaroo Island, South Australia'. Formerly Acc. No. 64.
- Map 'Archaeological stone implements along the lower River Wakefield' (South Australia). Formerly Acc. No. 70.
- Map 'Former Aboriginal Occupation around head of Gulf St Vincent'. Shows camp site on shores of Lake Bumbunga, South Australia. This item was part of former Acc. No. 71. Also rough draft of this map on tracing paper.
- Map of the head of Gulf St Vincent showing swampy ground, mangroves and tide lines. Annotated in pencil: 'For Anadara Trapezia Paper'. This item was part of former Acc. No. 71.
- Map showing Kangaroo Island (marked 'Karta'), the southern part of Yorke Peninsula (marked 'Narangga Tribe') and the southern tip of the Fleurieu Peninsula (marked 'Kaurna Tribe' and 'Ramindjeri Tribe') showing archeological sites. The map was published in 'The Archaeology of Kangaroo Island, South Australia', Records of the South Australian Museum 13 (4) 1960, pp. 481-503. This item was part of former Acc. No. 364.
- A full-size tracing of grooves at Hallett Cove, South Australia, an illustration of seven stone implements with a version on tracing paper, and a drawing of a left foot. This material was part of former Acc. No. 542.
- Numerous (approximately 260) illustrations of stone implements, probably for publications, drawn by MP Boyle, V Haley and BK Hubbard. Formerly Acc. No. 543.
This series contains references to the following regions of South Australia: Flinders Ranges; Adelaide - Mount Lofty Ranges; Kangaroo Island; Yorke Peninsula.
This series includes reference to the following named groups: Narangga; Kaurna and Ramindjeri.
Corresponding Tindale Tribes: Narangga; Kaurna; Ramindjeri.
Corresponding AIATSIS Language Groups: Narangga; Kaurna; Ngarrindjeri.
Creator: Harold More Cooper
Control: AA 64/9/1-10
Approximately 300 illustrations, 7 maps, other items.