This item contains 34 photographs and other illustrations from Middleton (SA), River Murray (SA), Point Pearce (SA), Point McLeay (SA) and Yaruman (WA). Almost all of the photographs bear handwritten annotations. They are listed as follows:
- Portrait of baby girl. Notes accompanying photograph read 'To Nona [Nana?] With love from your great grand daughter Narine'
- Portrait of unidentified Australian Aboriginal woman and child wearing possum or kangaroo skin cloaks.
- Unidentified Australian Aboriginal man kneeling down in shallow water. He is holding the rope of a Hessian bag in his mouth while he collects items from the shallow water.
- Portrait of unidentified Australian Aboriginal man resting against fence.
- Two women by shelter at 'Middleton, S.A.'. This photograph was formerly identified by the South Australian Museum as AP 2352. Notes accompanying this photograph read '(V.R.Padman 1907.) H.L.Sheero'.
- 'Timothy Williams'.
- Group of unidentified Australian Aboriginal people with shelter in background.
- Three people and a dog outside a shelter. Notes accompanying this photograph read 'AA 402 (Ramsay Smith, see AA263) Neg 1116'.
- Unidentified Australian Aboriginal woman standing in front of a stone building with a child slung over her back and another child standing by her side.
- Unidentified Australian Aboriginal man wearing possum or kangaroo skin cloak.
- Woman kneeling down by a stone which reads 'In memory of Teenminnie. Died 29 Sept 1860. First Native Woman Convert'.
- Four men sitting around a table with a sound recording device and loose papers on the table. One of the men is possibly David Unaipon.
- Group of people at 'Grange Baptist Church'.
- Booklet of information on the Yaruman area with photographs from Jon Rhodes and community members. 'Kundat Jaru Mob An Exhibition of Photographs by Jon Rhodes and the Kundat Jaru Community 1986-1989 Text by Penny Taylor'.
- Unidentified person dressed in military uniform.
- Illustrations of 'Artifacts / clothing / technology of NARRINYERI Tribal group'.
- Four illustrations of 'South Australian Aboriginal Portraits - note skin rug. (Angas, G.F. (See AA8): South Australia, Illustrated)'. 'Milliltie, a man of the Battara Tribe', 'Tauaru, an old man of Morundee [Murundi] Tribe. River Murray', 'A man of the Milmendura Tribe, wearing a sea weed cloak', 'Poodnobummin, a Tattayarra Native'.
- Four illustrations of 'South Australian Aboriginal portraits - note cosmetic use of natural pigments. (Angas, G.F.: South Australia, Illustrated)'. 'Warrior of Adelaide Tribe', 'Warrior of Mt Barker', 'Pattyinni from Coorong', 'Mintalta - Coffins Bay'.
- Illustrations of 'River Murray bark canoe and basketry. (Angas, G.F.: South Australia, Illustrated)'.
- Illustrations of 'Aboriginals netting fish, Rapid Bay, South Australia. (Angas, G.F.: South Australia, Illustrated)'.
- Portrait of 'Dulcie Sansbury, Pt Pearce'.
- Portrait of 'George Rivers, Lewis Adams, Jack Stuart' of 'Pt Pearce 1880's'. 'of the Naranga [Narunga] Tribe'.
- Portrait of two Australian Aboriginal men. Notes accompanying this photograph suggest one man is 'Jack Buckskin' from 'Pt Pearce 1880's'.
- Portrait of two unidentified Australian Aboriginal children from either 'Pt Pearce' or 'Point McLeay'.
- Group of men out front corrugated iron building.
- Three people sitting out front shelter.
- Three Unidentified Australian Aboriginal men wearing suits standing in rose garden.
- Two unidentified Australian Aboriginal children.
- Stone cottage close to the rivers edge.
- Wedding photograph of two unidentified Australian Aboriginal people.
- Stone building at the top of a hill with no roof.
- 'Grandfather and Grandmother. At Thebarton'.
- 'War Memorial Trubruk.'
- 'Howard MacKay's Grave'.
Tindale Tribes: Nauo; Ngaiawang; Tanganekald; Narangga.
Creator: Marjorie Alice Angas
Control: AA 676/5/14
foolscap three ring binder
Formats: Loose Photographic Prints, Mounted Photographic Prints