Location: Northwest of Annandale, at Kalidawarry, lower portion of Field and Hay rivers; north along the lower Plenty River and in eastern segment of Arunta (sometimes called Simpson) Desert, includes areas carrying ['pitjuri] (Duboisia hopwoodii) shrubs the leaves of which they exploited in trade. They relied on native wells called ['mikari].
Co-ordinates: 137°10'E x 24°30'S
Area: 20,000 sq. m. (52,000 sq. km.)
References: Mathews, 1900 (Gr. 6526, 6448); Howitt, 1904; Howitt and Siebert, 1904; C. Strehlow, 1910; Elkin, 1931; Tindale, 1934 MS, 1940, 1941.
Alternative Names: Wonkamala, Wonkamudla.